I don’t normally update until we’ve actually done something at Legacy. We are primed and ready since it all melted this week. Looks like some wet stuff heading our way on Monday into Tuesday. With all the high temps forecast we will try to lay some Classic tracks. Probably too mushy for skate. Will update once we get out there and see what Mother Nature provides for us.