We got some snow. Tried to make a pass around the 2 fields near the hut but it is very thin. Not very skiable. Temps will rise into the 40’s today so we will have to wait until the next storm before we can do anything grooming wise.
Looks like something is coming in Friday evening, let’s keep our fingers crossed.